Sunday, August 3, 2008

The Bike




Kaitlyn got a bike for Christmas, but you can't really ride in the snow, so we put it up until her birthday this March. We finally got it out two days ago and she is riding like a pro. She loves it. She has only crashed once, and there was no blood or tears so all is well. I think we may venture out around the park tomorrow.

1 comment:

Caywood Clan said...

Kaitlyn looks like such a "big girl" on her bike! I love the helmet! I think it's great that you save presents for later...Brynnah always gets soooo many presents and I never know what to do with them all! Good idea! I'm so happy for you guys and your 5 years ryan and I are 5 years in November....I still can't believe we've been married for that long! Rich is such a sweet guy....sometimes I would never guess it! haha Maybe I'll see ya tomorrow I'm going to clean appartments with Erin she told me you went today with her! Easy money I'm all over it!!