So yesterday I had a real massage! It was amazing! I have a very large personal bubble, but I gave it a try and loved it. Richard won a massage from a raffle that the radiology program was having. He didn't want it, so by default I got it. I was pretty nervous at first, but by the time I was done, I don't think I have ever been so relaxed. All I can say is, I'm hooked. If you haven't ever had one, I suggest you give it a try!
4 comments:
I know exactly what you mean! I had never had one and then the weekend before our wedding Daniel's mom couldn't make her appointment so I went and had a massage. I am addicted! I wish they last for so much longer than an hour!
LUCKEY!!! They are wonderful!!! I am glad taht you had a chance to take a break and relax. We are excited to see you! Congrats on the new job Rich!
aren't they great I am the same as you and totally have a bubble and was worried about it but oh they are so nice!
We would love to have lunch with you guys just about anytime that week. Obviously we are busy on Thursday, but any other time. E-mail me your email address and we can exchange phone numbers. ashleyallen15@gmail.com
I'll have Daniel take a couple hours off so we can have lunch. I'm excited to meet you guys!
Post a Comment