Thursday, March 12, 2009

A little behind

So, I haven't posted in a few days...sorry about that. I have been a little busy. We are working on the yard and loving every second of it! Richard and my dad have all the posts in for the fence and we re-seeded the front lawn and are getting the back yard ready to go. I used my stake knife to trim the bushes in the front, and they look much better. You may notice that the trim is now brown and not green...Mocha to be exact...that was a gift from our relator. Thanks Di! and thanks to my cousin Cory we are going to get some curbing too! I can't wait. The kids love to be outside and so do I. We have also got to spend a few days with Andrew, Lindsey and Brynn! She is sooo cute and we have had a good time. We are a little crazy, but are so glad they came to visit! Now, it's back to my yard work. Here is a few pictures. This is just a random one of the kids hanging out in the morning. Playing the piano.

5 comments:

Becky Moss said...

Yay! Your house is beautiful and a fenced yard will be wonderful. Our backyard is fenced in so somedays when I need to get the dishes done I send the kids out and can do the dishes and watch them through the window. We both enjoy it.

Evan and Kerri said...

Your house is so pretty!! How fun! I bet the kids are loving the space inside and out. I'll have to call you for house-hunting tips when we get there. Enjoy!

Janelle said...

It looks like you are having so much fun! I can't wait for a fenced yard! Carson is getting so big!

Anonymous said...

Your house looks so nice! I am SO excited to be in our new house with all the projects to keep us busy! I am especially excited about having a yard to bring to life so I have a good excuse to be outside! We miss you guys!

Erin said...

Wow guys, looks like you've been busy. I can't wait until I can start working on the outside of our place... even though we're renting I can at least have fun playing in the dirt with lots of flowers.
Looks great you guys!