Monday, March 30, 2009
My Goal for this week
So we had a GREAT lesson in YW on Sunday. And, as always I feel like have a lot to work on. I won't share the whole lesson with you, but I did want to share this. "Be one who nurtures and builds. Be one who has an understanding and a forgiving heart, who looks for the best in people. Leave people better than you found them." Marvin J Aston I think I get to caught up on how well I am doing. I need to be more excited for others, and be happy for their achievements and successes. There is a scripture that also goes along with this. Doctrine & Covenants 108:7 "Therefore, strengthen your brethren in all your conversation, in all your prayers, in all your exhortations, and in all your doing." My goal for this week, is to do just that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I love the quote. Thanks for sharing. I hope you guys are doing great and loving the house. We love you.
Post a Comment