Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Too cute not to post

I know I post A TON...it is not because I have nothing else to do, I guess it is because I choose to blog instead. :) But yesterday we were outside playing with the chickens in the yard. They aren't really chick anymore, and by this weekend should have a real home out of the garage. These were just too cute to not share. Enjoy! Oh, we got sod in the back. I LOVE it!

9 comments:

Janelle said...

Holy cow ev everytime I see pictures of Carson he looks 6 months older it is insane! What are you guys going to be doing the April 16-18 Chris and I are going to be down there for a rad tech conferance and were thinking we could get together sometime!

LindsMcConk said...

Oh those are WAY too cute!! And you can never post too much... Keep them coming!!! :)

The Meredith's said...

WOW! I can't believe how big Carson is getting! What a cutie!!

Ashley Reno said...

so cute! Look how big Carsen is getting. How fun. Love ya.

Jamica said...

A-DOR-A- BUL!!! Love those pictures! Carsen reminds me a lot of Richard in the bottom picture. They are both getting so big! My kids see these picture and get so anxious to plan a trip to visit the kids, the animals, and I'm sure they can't wait to see you and Rich either!

Love you!

Di Cluff said...

I love the pictures! Kaitlyn is so fearless around animals; would she give my grandaughter lessons?

jess said...

You're right, those are too cute not to post! I love the bottom picture of Carsen! You're kids are so cute! Hope you guys are doing well:)

Mom Force said...

Those pictures are wonderful. It seems like forever since we saw you and it wasn't that long ago but could you please tell my grandchildren to stop growing I won't recognize them when I see them. Thanks for the pictures!

Mom Force said...

I forgot to comment on Jamica's comment...He looks like Richard as the TUNA MONSTER!