Okay everyone! I need some help. I need your dinner menus and recipes. Richard feels like we eat the same thing all the time, so I'm looking for new things. All suggestions are welcome and we love to try new things. I just hate the recipes that you can't even pronounce the ingredients let alone find them in the normal store. You can leave a comment here, or e-mail me if you have my e-mail address. Thanks.
7 comments:
Daniel's family has a blog of good food that's pretty easy. It's http://hellewellhappenings.blogspot.com/
Some yummy food. I'll see what else I can come up with.
my mom gave us all a bunch of her recipes when we graduated I think she has it in a word document I'll see if I can get it and I'll email it to you, it is what I use for almost all of our meals, when I actually cook you should tell Rich to be happy that you cook at all!
check out Taste of Home http://www.tasteofhome.com/Search/Advanced From their advanced search, you can enter ingredients that you have on hand and it will give you recipes that use it. Plus, you don't have to subscribe to their magazine to get most of their recipes!
Another food blog:
http://hotmommyskitchen.blogspot.com
My friend from college posts her recipes. I haven't tried any yet, but they sound yummy.
Oh I totally know how you feel so I have been using taste of home and I LOVE IT!! But my favorite recipe by far is:
http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Glazed-Chicken-and-Carrots
So good and so fast!! It's a new favorite in our house! Love the grad pics!! It's so nice to move onto a new chapter as grown ups huh :) we will get there, just 3 more years!
I have a couple ideas theres one that josh likes, take ground hamberger, two cans of cream of chicken soup,and maccaroni, and cheese on top. super yummy, i add black beans and corn or whatever,its easy and yummy. thers also a cook book " wheres mom now that I need her" its got some pretty good recipes in it. Thats where I get my chocolate chip cookies recipe that jack loves.
http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/ This woman has amazing food- and desserts- one we are fond of are the apple dumplings! Super yummy. I also check out kraftfoods.com & bettercrocker too. They sometimes have some nice things. This blog is from ladies in my ward http://friendsfamilyandfood.blogspot.com/ There is a recipe for vigitarian tacos and they are so yummy and cheap to make and still have protien. Anyway I'll send more you way as long as you share your findins of what you like best! I think we could all use a change. I still LOVE your salad- and I get compliments everywhere I go!
Post a Comment