We also went to the pumpkin patch with the Prices for Family Home Evening yesterday. It was great. We got to ride a tractor to the patch, got to pet the animals and found some great pumpkins.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
I am CRAZY!
Just in case anyone wasn't aware of that fact. Let me just give you an example. We have a fish named Goldie, a cat named Yoda, and a puppy, Sarge (with a broken leg). We no longer have the five chickens. Sadly the HOA had other plans and they are very happy at Grandma's house. I am 20+ weeks preg. and can't even keep my house clean. Today however we got a kitten. Yes, that is right, a kitten that Carsen calls Kitten, and Kaitlyn has named Tiger (The named changes every few min.). So far it is doing well. The puppy loves to lick it, Yoda could care less, and the kids can't keep their hands off of it. So we will see how she does. (I think it is a girl).


We also went to the pumpkin patch with the Prices for Family Home Evening yesterday. It was great. We got to ride a tractor to the patch, got to pet the animals and found some great pumpkins.






We also went to the pumpkin patch with the Prices for Family Home Evening yesterday. It was great. We got to ride a tractor to the patch, got to pet the animals and found some great pumpkins.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I love pumpkin patches!
That kitten is soooo adorable... and so are the kids ;). How is your pregnancy going?
hey! My kids would be so jealous of the kitten (It is a girl, Calico's are ALWAYS girls). Hope you are feeling well.
You ARE crazy!!! But I guess I am right there with you: dog, 2 frogs, 1 guiney pig, and we've now received a fish named "Cain" because he ate his brother. A fish doesn't sound like THAT big of a deal but THIS fish is 12x9 inches, likes to have people PET him and his favorite thing to eat is STEAK. Hello! MY favorite thing to eat is steat as well.... I"m certainly not going to give up my steat to feed our fish! I'm CRAZY right along with you!
I love the pictures! I love you guys!
Maybe it's something with preggo hormones but I want a kitty so bad too!!
I can't believe how big your kids are getting! So cute!
Cute family, looks like we had fun doesn't it?" I love you Aleisha. Oh, the kids too, duh.
Post a Comment