Tonight for FHE Richard taught a lesson about the creation. The kids favorite part was to pretend to be different animals. At the end of our 5 min lesson Rich bore his testimony to us. When he was done, Kaitlyn asked if she could share her testimony. She began in the typical manner and then whispered in my ear, "Now what do I say?"
I replied, "Just tell us what you know is true." She continued like this:
"I know that Jesus loves me and he is my brother. I know he created the earth for me to live on. I know that I have a father in Heaven. I know he made me, and Carsen, and Mom and Dad." and then concluded.
Carsen then quickly approached the upside down box they had used as a podium, and shared his testimony with a little help.
It was AMAZING! I have never felt so uplifted and so proud. I love my children with all my heart, and my husband for his amazing example.
3 Nephi 26:16 ..." even ababes did open their mouths and utter marvelous things;"
3 comments:
How darling! It helps you feel like sometime, somewhere, they really listened and understood everything you try to teach. I just want you to know we are praying for you and a healthy baby as you get close to delivery.
I love this!!! This comment it mostly to give that baby some encouragement to get here because it's time and I can't wait. Ok i'm done. :)
Your kids are so cute! I realized just last night during our FHE how important it is to have FHE, as frustrating and hard as it may be! Little moments like this make the frustrating moments worth it!
Post a Comment