(And all that moving and lifting didn't put my into labor. :) )
Thursday, February 4, 2010
YW activity
So yesterday we had an amazing combined activity. The beehive counselor and I were in charge and it, and it was a lot of work, but it was really neat. Most people know of it as Flight 409. It is an activity that teaches about the Plan of Salvation. Here are a few pictures of some of the rooms that I decorated. There wasn't a lot of room for decoration because there were so many people to get into one room. The one room with the picture of Christ is what the kids saw as they entered the room, and then they could see their parents sitting there. There was amazing spirit present. I'm just so grateful for the knowledge I have of God's plan for us and what happens after we die. 

(And all that moving and lifting didn't put my into labor. :) )
(And all that moving and lifting didn't put my into labor. :) )
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment