
Richard and I have made it a point the read the Book of Mormon once every year. The best way we have found to do this is in August. Over the years we have called it our August Rush. We read it all in a month. That is 8 chapters or 18 pages a day, it takes about 40min a day. This year, all the Young Women in our ward have decided to join us and we are going to do it in July. Not only can you say that you read it cover to cover in 30 days, you will also gain a testimony of it. It is an amazing experience. You will not see me on the computer for awhile, because I will be reading. I would invite all of you to join our journey and read the Book of Mormon this month. You will be so glad that you did!
1 comment:
Yay! My first reading went well and it went faster than I thought it would! Good luck to you too :)
Post a Comment