Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Kaitlyn!

Kaitlyn got to have a little party this year with a few of her friends. Girls only this time. (We are trying to encourage more girl friends.) It was so fun and they were all so cute! We played a few games, went for a Easter egg hunt and had cake and ice cream. Kailtyn got her wish for a Costco cake and peeps. She is easy to please. :)


h



I can't believe she is 6! I can still remember the day she was born. It was good Friday, I was so excited to go to the hospital I didn't sleep at all. I was ready to walk out the door and got a call that they were full and they would call when I could come. The Terry Shivo case was all over the news. My parents were with me. I still remember my mom saying, "I can hear her cry!" standing outside the delivery room.

Kaitlyn is such a big help. She is a big worrier, and very cautious, but she is still willing to try new things with some coaxing. She can read, ride a bike without training wheels, count to 100, help so much with Abby, play with Carsen, and sing just about anything. We love her so much and are so glad she is part of our family!

No comments: