Thanks for sharing this. I know there is so much I can learn from my kids, but some days I wonder. It's always nice to hear what other parents are learning from their kids.
Aleisha! I don't know how to respond to comments on blogger...I am so in the dark ages. i am so excited for you! You can do the tri- It sounds really intense but you are so freakin fit and active. i just can't imagine doing that much running on top of everything else at my weight. Working on that. I KNOW thyroid problems make your weight about 70% out of your control, probably more out of your control if your medication isn't at the right levels. Welcome to my life, it is horrible and awful and frustrating. I am at a total standstill with my weight and my motivation. I have been up and down and up and down and it just gets old. If we lived in the same city I would say we should start a club. Thanks for your comments and motivation, it's nice to know I'm not alone in this journey.
4 comments:
Thanks for sharing this. I know there is so much I can learn from my kids, but some days I wonder. It's always nice to hear what other parents are learning from their kids.
His prayers are very much appreciated and felt. Thanks!
Aleisha! I don't know how to respond to comments on blogger...I am so in the dark ages. i am so excited for you! You can do the tri- It sounds really intense but you are so freakin fit and active. i just can't imagine doing that much running on top of everything else at my weight. Working on that. I KNOW thyroid problems make your weight about 70% out of your control, probably more out of your control if your medication isn't at the right levels. Welcome to my life, it is horrible and awful and frustrating. I am at a total standstill with my weight and my motivation. I have been up and down and up and down and it just gets old. If we lived in the same city I would say we should start a club. Thanks for your comments and motivation, it's nice to know I'm not alone in this journey.
Good for him! I am sorry to hear about Carsen's head. Ouchie!
Post a Comment