Thursday, May 19, 2011

June 27, 2011

Starting June 27, 2011 our lives will change. For the next two years I will be attending school at Idaho State University's Family Nurse Practitioner program! I just found out this morning of my acceptance into the program that will go for two years and finish in May of 2013. It is full time and I am planning on working full time for as much of it as I can. I know it can be done, but it will be difficult. We thought this blog would be the best way to reach everyone at the same time.

Richard, Aleisha, and family

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO! We're so excited for you guys and this new journey! We'll be here to help out in any way possible. Congrats!

Janelle said...

Oh wow that is so exciting congrats!!!

The Meredith's said...

Wow!! We are so excited for your family! Good luck with everything!

Seleta said...

Congrats Way to go!! are you moving back to poky?

Will and Heidi said...

wow that's great! We're in Preston, but let us know if you need help with anything or buying a house or whatever.

Christiansen 6 said...

Wow!! What great news! That will be some big changes, but two years will go by so quickly. Good luck, we would love to see you guys if you end up back in southeastern Idaho.