1.Snow Ski - I have never been
2. Water Ski - I have been, but never able to get up.
3. Sprint Triathalon - There is one in April and Aug..I think I will do April before I chicken out.
4. Read the Book of Mormon twice this year.
5. Complete the 8 week healthy lifestyle challenge.
I Just wanted to let you all know that I'm making progress. I have completed the 8 week challenge, with perfect points and lost 9 pounds. Not too bad. I even have learned to crave veggies and water. :)
I have also went snowboarding. It was experience, and after three weeks, I think the bruise on my left cheek is finally starting to go away. Next year I'm going to try to ski and pay for lessons. But it was still fun. :)
My Sprint Tri has been put on hold. There are some things in life that need to wait, and this is one of them. Don't worry, I"m not making excuses, but with Rich going to school and being gone, it was causing too much stress for everyone to find 90 min 6 days a week for me to train. But don't worry, it is still on my bucket list. (so is driving a race car!).
so all in all, I think i"m doing pretty well at accomplishing my goals. Oh, and while I"m giving myself a little pat on the back, I also got my YW medallion. :)
3 comments:
Way to go girl! That is awesome! You are working so hard & you look amazing!
Yay! I'm so happy for you. Can't wait to see you!
Yeay!!!! I love your example of being such a goal setter AND achiever (the "achiever" part is were I sometimes get sidetracked!) I'm proud of you for getting your medallion! Aubree is now in YW so I just started over to work on it with her! Such an amazing program! I want to always be working on my personal progress... over and over and over again!
Post a Comment