Thursday, March 1, 2012

Abby's 2!

Abigail is...

a lover of noodles (mac and cheese, ramen, spaghetti)
a singer (she loves I am a Child of God, and I love to see the Temple, but she will sing anything!)
a nurturer (she thinks she can carry and mother anything or anyone regardless of size)
a climber (she is already in a big girl bed)
a drama queen (especially when it isn't her way)
a very independent girl (she has to to everything herself).
an animal lover.
an in charge type of person.
a good hug and kiss giver
a good helper (she loves to help put the dishes away)
a Mommy's girl.
a spit fire
a girly girl. (she loves pink, and "pretties", nail polish, etc. Kaitlyn was nothing like that)

Abigail is 2, and one of the best blessings that our family could ever ask for!
We love you Abby! Happy Birthday!





5 comments:

Sharlee said...

Happy Birthday, Abby!! I adore you!!! :)

Emily said...

She's so cute! Sorry we missed the celebrations

Jenn said...

Happy, happy birthday, Abby!!! Can't believe she is two already, where has the time gone? She's such a big girl already!

Mom Force said...

thank you for posting this, we missed being with you. I can't believe how quickly they grow. Aleisha cute cake!!! We love you and miss you Grandma McConkie

Jamica said...

So fun to read what Abby is all about! She is such a sweet girl! And I really do love that cake.... SO impressive!