Okay, so it has been a while so I'll just give you the brief version with pictures.
Abby is cute, and no that is not a messy face. She crashed her bike on the driveway while Rich was gone for the week. I thought for sure she broke her nose, but it was just a flesh wound. :)
Happy Easter from the McConkies! We spent Easter weekend in Emmett and got real Easter chicks! They hatched Easter Sunday! They are sooo cute and we love to check on them. Abby loves to hold the chicken we call Lucy, and the chicken doesn't seem to mind. Last weekend it was not uncommon to hear "Mom! Abby has Lucy again!" She loves that thing.Kaitlyn is getting so big. She is such a good helper. I can't believe she will be in second grade next year!
Abby is a daredevil and I really think we will have broken bones this summer. She thinks she can do anything anyone else does.
Carsen and Kaitlyn love to do flips on the trampoline. We have some awesome pictures but I thought these were pretty funny. Lucky for us, Abby hasn't attempted a flip yet......
This was our first spring project. A sandbox! The kids love it and so do we. We just put some plywood over the top at night to keep the cats out and so far it has provided hours of entertainment. And I must say it is relaxing to bury your feet in the sand and dream of the beach. :)
We are so excited for this summer. We biked the greenbelt with the kids this week and they all did great, so there is a lot more bike riding in our future. T-ball is starting and we have big plans for some camping, fishing, hiking, biking, and just hanging and making memories as a family. I can't wait!
1 comment:
Cool trampoline pics! Your family is so awesome.
Post a Comment