Abby is the Chicken wisperer. She loves the chickens. The amazing thing is that they don't seem to mind her. Lucy is her favorite and she will just sit down so Abby can pick her up and carry her around all day. Poor chicken. :) It is not uncommon to find Abby barefoot crawling around the chicken coop. (sick, I know). But it sure makes her happy! :) We can't wait to have a farm of our own.
2 comments:
I love all of these pictures. That first one with Carsen's face made me laugh out loud. And of course, one can never look at too many pictures of Abby. Plus, the chicken whisperer cracks me up! :)
Abby is so cute! I can't believe that chicken lets her haul it around. We had chickens growing up that roamed free in our back yard. We ran all over barefoot and I never thought twice about it until my kids started doing it. Ah, to be a kid again.
Post a Comment