As you can tell I am very behind in posting. So here is a very quick update.
This is my mother's day gift. Everyone picked a flower for me. It has grown beautifully and I love it.
This is yet another picture of Abby with Lucy.
This is Abby and Kaitlyn playing with one of the 4 baby chicks that hatched on Easter Sunday.
Take note of Abby's hair.
4th of July was great. We swam, ate, and played with fire. It was wonderful!
Great idea, put sparklers in a cup so they don't get your hands.
Love this! Looks like a ball of fire, but it really is just a sparkler. Also you can see Abby's curls are gone. It was a hard choice, but it still looks cute.
Preschool trip to the zoo.
One of the last baseball games. He is so stinken' cute!!!
As you can tell I am still behind and I haven't taken pictures of a lot of our summer activities. I guess I'm too busy having fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment