Because the weather is a little mild here, and this winter was prettty much non existant, we leave our tampoline up all year round. We LOVE, to JUMP, FLIP, and BOUNCE. Abby can hold her own, even though she is not yet 2. We can't wait until we can be outside all day, but for now we will take what we can get. Love these kids!
5 comments:
haha. Love your disclaimer!! :) I think we may be in for trouble...a trampoline is on our spring shopping list and come what may! I'm excited!
So cute! I'm thinking we need a trampoline...or maybe we could just come visit!
I'm sooo jealous. We've had a mild winter too as far as the amount of snow, but it is to cold and windy for any of that snow to disappear and my kids refuse to stay outside for more that 20 minutes. I even left our trampoline up.... Oh well, I guess we'll have to come visit. hehe
looks like fun. I'm anxious to get outside and play, too!
Those are SUCH fun pictures! And a fun day together!
Post a Comment