They look so darn cute and official with a whole outfit!
Today was the opening ceremonies. It was a long, but fun day. They paraded all 14 t-ball teams on the field and announced them and their sponsors. They sang the national Anthem and had hot dogs, team pictures and finally his game. (Nothing says American like baseball, an American flag and hot dogs!)
Getting all set up......
Waiting for the pitch......
Playing the outfield...or playing in the outfield I should say. He will love these when I show them to all of his High School buddies.
(he isn't picking his nose, he was pulling on his lips. They were really dry and cracked.)
All in a days work! Can't wait until next game! We have a lot of room for growth, but it is fun.
I don't know who loves baseball more, me or him, but I'm sure excited for a great season! Now I just need to go get myself a mitt. :)
2 comments:
Thank you for sharing these pictures, we really want to get up to see a game. Can you send us a schedule so we know when the games are? Love you
He's so cute! I can't wait for James to start playing!
Post a Comment